04 March 2017

Elmiplant SKINNERGY Break free

I used this cream all summer last year and I can't believe I was as lazy as to keep using it when I was obviously not liking it. But this year, I started my hunt for SPF day creams early in the spring (started off with Balea Face Cream with Almond Oil and SPF 15). But back to last year! Elmiplant is a Romanian skin care brand that has good products and bad products. This was one of their bad ones in my opinion...

Crema-gel matifianta pentru ten gras SPF 15 Elmiplant SKINNERGY break free!
Mattifying cream-gel. 24h moisture, with guava extract, 100% natural. For oily skin, with SPF 15.

BRAND: Elmiplant

LOCATION: dm / drogerie markt

PRICE: ~20 RON

QUANTITY: 50ml


PROS

  • moisturizes the skin
  • UV protection - SPF 15
  • fast absorbing
  • light and fluid

CONS

  • "mattifying" my ass! very shiny - needs powder on top
  • chemical-ish smell
  • I don't see how this is suitable for oily skin - no improvement
  • stings the eyes!

Would I buy this product again? No. After using it for 3 months I have come to hate it. The smell puts me off and the packaging tells lies. If you really want a mattifying cream (no FPS sadly) try the Balea Mattifying Face Cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment