04 March 2017

Balea Day Cream with Almond Oil

Spring is finally here! It's time to fill your house with flowers and sunshine and your skin care drawer with SPF day creams! Last year I used Elmiplant SKINNERGY Break free but I got bored of it and I didn't really like the smell. That being said, I can't wait to try other products with SPF in them! So I started with this Balea one.

Tagespflege reichhaltige Tagescreme
Keeps your dry and sensitive skin delicate and supple. With almond oil, provitamin B5 & UV protection (SPF 15).

I didn't really want to buy the dry, sensitive skin one but the one for combination skin didn't have the big LSF/SPF label on it. Turns out that the combination one also had UV protection but it was only written on the back of the box...

BRAND: Balea

LOCATION: dm / drogerie markt

PRICE: 9.99 RON / 1.95 EUR

QUANTITY: 50ml


PROS

  • nice delicate smell that follows you around all day
  • super moisturizing
  • UV protection - SPF 15
  • OK price, like all Balea products

CONS

  • sooo very shiny - needs a load of powder to make it a bit more matte
  • not fast absorbing - sinks in slower than Balea Mattifying Face Cream

Would I buy this product again? Yes for the quality but no for the skin type. I highly recommend it for dry skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment