17 February 2017

Balea Oil Repair Spray Conditioner

Having had a pleasant experience with the Balea Professional Oil Repair Conditioner and seeing that this spray had a discount, I bought it and hoped for the best. I should have payed more attention to what I was buying because I was expecting something similar to Schwarzkopf leave-in conditioners. But no, this is not a watery spray, it's more like a deodorant... and I sprayed too close to my hair in my hand and I got aerosol burn woops!

Professional Oil Repair Haaröl Spray
With Argan oil for more suppleness. For dry, brittle and fragile hair. Result: powerful and shiny, supple and well-groomed hair, which can be combed easily.

BRAND: Balea

LOCATION: dm / drogerie markt

PRICE: 7.99 RON (#discount) / 2.95 EUR

QUANTITY: 200ml


PROS

  • leaves hair fragranced
  • hair looks very shiny for about an hour
  • it does have some oil in it, so it makes hair easy to comb

CONS

  • contains ALCOHOL DENAT as the first ingredient - dries hair
  • contains ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL at the end of the ingredient list
  • might do more harm to your hair than good
  • pretty expensive for the actual results

Would I buy this product again? Hell no! I really recommend you try the liquid conditioner thought from the same collection (reviewed here). I'd rather invest in the ACTUAL hair oil next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment