27 January 2017

Dermacol Hand Cream - Belgian Chocolate

This hand cream was a bit of a let down, but not because of its quality (I find it to be better than the Balea one). I was simply looking for a Christmas scent but I didn't find it here, oh well. Can't say I love it, can't say I hate it. Some other options for these hand creams (and shower gels) are: Irish coffee, black cherry, watermelon, strawberry, pear, grapes and mango!

Dermacol Aroma Ritual Hand Cream Belgian Chocolate

BRAND: Dermacol

LOCATION: [order] elefant.ro

PRICE: 12.99 RON

QUANTITY: 100ml


PROS

  • nice subtle smell
  • hydrating

CONS

  • i don't smell any chocolate in it
  • leaves behind a thin layer of grease

Would I buy this product again? Yes, but not the hand cream. Maybe the shower gel from the same line will have a more intense fragrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment