23 January 2017

Refan - Perfume & Cosmetics

Wanna save some money while still wearing your favorite scent? Curious of how some high-end perfumes smell like? Then why not try some cheaper smell-a-likes?
Refan is a Bulgarian company that sells perfumes and skin care products. Sadly, these can be hard to find (there are no such shops in my city, but I ordered from the capital).

As of last year, it is forbidden to advertise the name of the perfume Refan is copying, so they only use a code number to identify each perfume. But the sellers can still tell you the notes or the name if you ask them hehe. That being said, I currently have the numbers: 145 (Kenzo - Jungle L'Elephant) and 100 (Chloe - Chloe).

I can't tell you that they match the originals 100%, but I can say the Kenzo one smells very very close to the original (I smelled it on one of my teachers once). They come in 5ml, 30ml, 50ml and in different bottle types and scent strength/concentration.

BRAND: Refan

LOCATION: [ordered]

PRICE: 40 RON

QUANTITY: 50ml


All in all, I am very satisfied with their products, not only the perfumes, but also their: soaps, shower gels, face masks and creams. If you find one of their shops in Europe, be sure to give their products a try!


Would I buy this product again? Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment