26 March 2017

Garnier BB Cream Classic

After the big disappointment that was the Nivea BB cream in 'light' and Elmiplant CC Cream in 'light' (you call that mud light??), I'm still looking for something light to medium coverage to cover my redness, that has a yellow undertone and is light (shade and texture wise).
So I picked up this Garnier one after reading on the web that it's slightly yellow.

Garnier BB Cream Original / Classic
An all-in-one moisturiser combining skincare with mineral pigments to even skin tone, illuminate, cover imperfections, with 24Hr hydration and SPF protection. A natural look in just one step, just you at your best.

THE SHADE

Of course, it's too dark for me... Like all the other BB Creams on the market. Hello? Pale people exist? There is also an extra-light version you're never going to see in shops. It's as rare as an unicorn.


MATCHING

If you're in the same pale-situation as me, don't throw away the BB Cream! Try to make it work!

Here, we have the BB Cream next to a very light foundation, Gabrini Art Scenic in 01 (basically pinkish-white). Combining them created the perfect shade, BUT with a more neutral tone (because I mixed yellow and pink). It's barely noticeable though.
You might say my skin looks pink here, but trust me, my neck and chest are pretty yellow.


BRAND: Garnier

LOCATION: any drugstore, really

PRICE: 22 RON

QUANTITY: 50ml


PROS

  • SPF 15 protection
  • subtle lime scent
  • looks pretty on the skin
  • decent coverage

CONS

  • wrong shade :(

Would I buy this product again? Yes, even if the shade is too dark. It's hard to find cheap foundation/BB/CC creams with yellow tint.


1 comment:

  1. Si pe mine ma dispera nuantele light care sunt de fapt foarte inchise.

    ReplyDelete