22 January 2017

Balea Hand Cream - Buttermilk & Lemon

Winter is still here, sadly, and my hands need all the help they can get. I bought this hand cream back in November, hoping it would be great, since Balea has gotten a lot of praise for their products. I wasn't impressed though... I checked the fragrance of all of the available options and nothing made me say 'wow!'. So I got this (random) lemon one thinking that maybe the hydration would be good.

Handcreme Buttermilk & Lemon
With the fresh scent of buttermilk and lemon. For dry hands.


BRAND: Balea

LOCATION: dm / drogerie markt

PRICE: about 5 RON / 0.85 EUR

QUANTITY: 100ml


PROS

  • smells nice, like lemon pie
  • it’s cheap

CONS

  • doesn’t hydrate that much
  • feels greasy
  • not suitable for winter

Would I buy this product again? No.


No comments:

Post a Comment