23 January 2017

Balea Mattifying Face Cream

Oh, the struggle! Finding a good face cream that doesn't make you look like you bathed in oil. Worry no more, my dears, I have found my perfect match so maybe it also suits you.
I used to have oily skin and dry skin flakes on my T-zone. Now I only have oily skin haha. But what I want to say is that cleaning my skin regularly (getting rid of those dead cells) and moisturising made a huge difference. So invest in a good cleanser and face cream! Which brings me to this product by Balea.

Tagespflege 24H Pflege mit Fruchtsäure mattierend
For every day. With fruit acid.
(24H version is the new packaging, same product)


BRAND: Balea

LOCATION: dm / drogerie markt

PRICE: about 11.99 RON / 1.95 EUR

QUANTITY: 50ml


PROS

  • smells great, like fresh green apples
  • not too fluid, not too thick, 'just right' texture
  • feels light
  • very easy to spread
  • fast absorbing
  • really does mattify
  • good price
  • doesn't break me out (good for acne prone skin)
  • good make-up base

CONS

  • starts to slightly shine after a few hours
  • might not be the best option for winter if you need extra hydration
  • not the best option for summer either (no SPF)

Would I buy this product again? Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment