23 January 2017

IDC Institute products

...and why I do NOT recommend.

A new company emerges. You see its wonderfully designed product packaging, you see the very affordable prices.
Some many products to choose from... you can't NOT find something that you fancy so you order/buy right away.
What's next?
Disappointment! (At least in my case)


IDC Institute, part of Aquarius Cosmetic, is a spanish company that sells its products in Europe. I've seen them in French, Italian and Romanian web stores.
Like other people, being pleased by the nice designs, I bought 2 things: a body spray and a bath foam, both disappointing.
Moreover, after reading the label, I can say that these products are 'made in PRC' (China) and 'developed in EU' - which explains why I was not at all impressed with the quality.


IDC INSTITUTE Body Spray Warm Lavender, 150 ml

  • the picture on the bottle is that of lilac, not lavender...
  • the smell has nothing to do with lavender
  • doesn't last long
  • the atomizer was broken

IDC INSTITUTE Bath Foam Lilac and Lavender, 1000 ml

  • the picture on the bottle is that of lilac only haha
  • did not make much foam
  • felt very drying

I ended up using the bath foam as a shower gel (combined with others, since it didn't make much foam) and the body mist as a room freshener (after transferring it in a bottle with a working atomizer).


Would I buy these products again? Definitely no.


No comments:

Post a Comment